We are VERY excited to offer our LITs the opportunity to earn high school credits in Alberta Ed’s Off-Campus Education Program this summer! 

The course is called Work Experience. Credits are hours based, and students can earn 1 credit for every 25 hours of participation in the program (to a daily  maximum). They earn these credits through Chinook Learning Services, which is under the umbrella of the Calgary Board of Education (CBE). However, Chinook can offer these credits to students in any school jurisdiction in Alberta (public, catholic, charter, private, home schooled). Students must be 15 years of age or older to participate in the program.

Sylvia Hayward is our key contact person for the summer credit program; if you have any questions, please email her at [email protected] .

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Because the CBE is undergoing a major change in their student information platform (technology changeover) this summer, all paperwork must be completed, signed, and sent to Sylvia no later than Tuesday, June 19th (before the on-line registration system is closed). 

Even if you are not yet certain that your child will be registering for the LIT program, but it may be a possibility, we strongly encourage you to fill in the forms and send them in, just in case. If your child does not register in the program this summer, the forms will be destroyed.

In order to register your child, you need to complete the forms below. You can complete them on the computer, then print, sign, scan, and email to Sylvia.

We look forward to seeing you at camp this summer!


2nd ​​



complete and ​parent signature on page 3

complete ​​and parent signature on page 2, student signature on page 2

read and ​​​parent signature on page 2, health info on page 3, parent signature on page 4

Legal Documentation (ID):
Along with the Chinook Student Registration form, we require a scan or photocopy of ONE of the following pieces of legal documentation:

  • Birth certificate
  • Passport
  • Canadian citizenship card
  • Landed immigrant card. (note: does NOT include driver’s license)

Student Registration Form

Off-Campus Agreement

Acknowledgement of Risk